Executive Protection Services
Executive protection services are designed to mitigate risk for individuals whose reputations, prominence, wealth, travel itineraries or occupations require heightened personal security.
In some cases the need for executive protection services is limited to travel only to certain destinations. Other times, the principal, and his or her family, might require 24/7 coverage at home, at work or school, and while traveling.
Our approach to executive protection
Our joint approach to executive protection is based on the following:
- We build our programs around a clear understanding of the risks, threats and vulnerabilities facing the principal.
- We customize our programs to the principal’s individual preferences and corporate culture.
- We prioritize productivity as well as security, so that the principal can work efficiently no matter where the job requires it.
- Our emotionally intelligent agents are well trained and carefully selected for each program, so we deliver the best mix of hard and soft skills.
- Our services are scalable worldwide, so we can respond to our clients’ evolving security needs quickly and reliably.
Executive protection services
Secure travel services that provide security drivers, vehicles and protective personnel as needed anywhere in the world through our own staff or carefully vetted partners. Traveler tracking and emergency evacuations are also available.
Close protection as needed at home, at work or on the road. Our executive protection services also include protective surveillance and covert protection.
Residential protection to keep the principal and family safe at primary or secondary residences.
Consulting, development and implementation of corporate executive protection programs so corporations can build, turn around, or improve their own dedicated EP programs. We work with corporations in many ways, from conducting Risk, Threat and Vulnerability Assessments to program design, staffing and management.
Emergency protection services that are available on short notice to deal with evacuations and other crisis situations.